Welcome to the Fall Knights Lacrosse Registration!
Our tentative plan will be that our 5/6 team will be affiliated with Intermountain lacrosse league (IMLAX) for this Fall Season and will require travel up to 3 Saturdays to the Salt Lake City area during the fall. We will actively be monitoring any covid-19 restrictions. If available, local scrimmages will be scheduled too.
This registration link is for players that already have a Youth Jersey and Shorts.
Practice dates and times are determined by the coach and may begin on August 1, 2020.
Games may begin the end of August.
The season ends in Octoboer.
Registration Dates and Costs:
1. Obtain a membership at www.uslacrosse.org. Memberships are good for 1 year so you may already have one. The fee is $30. You will need this number to complete your club registration. This membership includes lacrosse injury insurance. Our club was awarded a limited amount of SPONSORED US Lacrosse memberships for any NEW player to lacrosse. If you meet this criteria, please email Kimri Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration.
2. Register at www.nitroknightslacrosse.com. The club fee will be $50. This registration does not include your uniform and is for those that already have one.
3. Register at www.imlax.org. Please note that this registration is not open yet. We will inform you when it opens. Last fall the early bird price for fall was $85.
Items that will be needed during registration:
- Valid email account this will become your Knights Lacrosse web-site user ID
- Medical history & insurance information
- Legible digital copy of birth certificate
- Digital photo of player
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 5 to 6 for 2020-21 School year